Friday, March 30, 2012

Buenos dias everyone,

My name is Danica Carnow, I'm 18 years old and I'm X's other mother:-)
My family consists of four members and I am the youngest of the two children. I have kept fish as pets before, but I must admit that none of them were as cute as X. I'm currenty studying Environmental and Water Science, seening that I have a major interest in environmental sustainability and Earth's liquid gold. I enjoy playing computer games, watching movies, exploring the outdoors, listening to music and reading, but most of all I love CARZ!!:-)
X is residing with me at the moment while his other mother, Makeya, takes a break. Our little blue fighter is very shy, but I do seem to detect a slight attitude too (I guess that's what makes him even more cute) lol...I'm looking forward to monitoring X's progress and super excited to raise him with my partner:-)

I wish you all the best of luck with your fishies:-)....
Till next time, Iadios and take care=)...

No comments:

Post a Comment