Thursday, March 29, 2012

TYSON


Hi
My name is Damian, I`m 18 years old and I live in Brackenfell. I am one of 4 family members so I only have one sibling, a very clever older brother, who is currently studying his Masters degree at Stellenbosch University. When it come's to interests I would say that I like music (mostly hiphop and house), gyming, movies, soccer and rugby, and in terms of work/studying interests...Environmental sustainability and Development would be major interests.

My Siamese fighting fish is called "Tyson"- named after Mike Tyson, the boxer, mainly because me and my partner Timothy "Tim" Mew wanted to name him after a boxer or some kind of fighter because of the fishes name (Siamese fighter) and because our fish looked pretty evil and cool, so who better to name him after than Mike? Lol

But I'm excited and keen to see how this "experiment" turns out...

No comments:

Post a Comment