Tuesday, May 10, 2011

10-05-2011

Last night the name SAMPLE 1(Scientific Application Methodological Perpetuation of Life and Environment 1) was changed to a more subtle GALAPAGUS by little brother. Due to the survey done in class I realised how much I was missing in Galapagus' life, for example seeing him sleep, so I decided to wake up early to observe. She was sleeping at the bottom of the tank under the Indian Almond Leaf. The bubbles that were on the tank the whole weekend had dissapeared. When I fed her this morning she was her normal self. All doubt about her gender have absolutely vanished, I am sure she is a she. I googled betta female behaviour and she was normal even her sporadical movements at times, apperently she is reacting to seeing me.

by 3142302
     3142270 

No comments:

Post a Comment