Tuesday, May 15, 2012

An accident happened about two days ago large amounts of fish food fell out while i was feeding my fish resulting in alot of the food to sink and become waste products. there was a large ammonia spike which would have been deadly for my fish but luckily I had just before the accident incorporated the zeolite stones into my system which helped absorb the ammonia. If it wasn't for that zeolite incorporation my fish would've died. But since then I have done a water change cleaned out all the algae off my plants so they can photosynthesize efficiently once again and the system has returned to normal. My water quality results were done before I had this little accident.  

No comments:

Post a Comment