Monday, May 14, 2012

Communicating with your fish Step 1

The fish and i have a bond, i forgot what Dr Knight called it but whenever his feeding time is about 30 minutes late than usual i would find him hanging around(no ropes around the neck) more towards the side of the jar so i performed a small test which included me moving left and right and believe it or not , he actually followed my motion, he himself moved left and right but when i was overdoing it he stopped following me and just hung there awaiting his meal(i guess he was trying to show me that he is cold blooded). This is spectacular, at first i thought maybe i was being paranoid to the behavior of the fish but the test prove this to me. Many may argue 'maybe it's a coincident' but christmas come once a year, never twice meaning this has been happening for some time now. I'm not saying starve your fish and you will see this phenomena taking place as what may work for me may be the total opposite result for any of you guys.Anyway, with regards to the plant , it is very healthy, green leaves(five of them) and no signs of poor growth. Either than that today i was looking forward to testing my water pH level and post the results accordingly but... Yesterday for the first time(i usually remove it all) i removed 50% of the water from the jar and cleaned the sides eitherwise no major changes. Thankyou for reading and have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment