Monday, May 7, 2012

my life

I'm a nice person who likes to laugh,joke,talk,smile oooww who is loving ,caring,sharing,honest.I am a new born again who was raised in a family which is very religious whereby everything start by God..I am what i am because God created me the way he wanted and gave me a wonderful parent even though at first I was raised by a single parent because of what happen to her,even though she got me at a young age because of the situation she was in but she sacrificed the pain and bought me into this earth. I am the person I am because of the love,support,cherishment i got from  my parent. There are times i wanted to kill myself because of the situation and society am into but I could not,the warmth i get from them thats what kept me on going knowing life goes on. When bad things happen to you it does not mean it is the end of the journey those things happen to make you more stronger and they are preparing us for bigger things(challenges).

No comments:

Post a Comment