Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Missing ma fish (orianda)

Hi, everyone. It's been two days since I gave Orianda to my partner and I am missing her like crazy. My partner observed something that I never noticed about Orianda that she sleeps in the leaves of the plant, maybe its a new thing or I must have never noticed but I hope when she comes back I can see her doing that. When I watched her I noticed that she spends a lot of her time in the bottom of the tank, swimming and swim in the middle of the and only went in the top of the when you are feeding her, that is something we both observed about the fish. When you are fedding her she usually jumps at the food and eat it and leaves a few left overs in the bottom of the tank and she eat only the food that is flying and never goes to the bottom of the tank to get the left overs. Sometimes when in the room there is no one moving Orianda usually stands still in the tank and makes no movement untill I stand up and go towards her in the tank and if I stand stand still she stops moving and watches me in the outside of the tank and start to swim again when she sees me moving again. I like to do that with her because I am a sort of training her to understand when someone is coming towards her and I do that as a form of playing with her...funny maybe.. byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment