Friday, May 4, 2012


hey everyone my fish is doing very but I think it is struggling a bit when it comes to the water changing processes, it doesn't really enjoy it because before I knew that I have to change 25% of the water I use to change about 75% because I thought it was a better and a healthy way but now I'm changing 25% of the water. What I have noticed is that the plant is losing a lot of of leaves so I'm gonna have to try a get a new plant I don't know when but it has to be soon. I want to clean the whole tank because it is dirty but I don't know how because I don't want to touch the fish because I'm gonna have to take it out out and I am afraid I might not be able to hold it, I don't know what to do because I think the fact that the tank is dirty will affect the water and the fish no matter how many times I change.

2 comments:

  1. One of the simplest ways to take your fish out of the tank is by putting a container (a standard sizes glass would be fine) into the water and let the fish swim into the glass. now you can take the whole thing out the tank and let him stay in the glass until your big water and plant change is done. This shouldn't take too long. When you finished the water change you can just pour both the water and fish from the glass back into the jar :) good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete